- The teacher reflects on their teaching.
- The teacher has got their own Personal Learning Network and engages with it.
- The teacher tries to introduce some new initiave or strategy into their teaching every year, and then tries to evaluate its success or failure.
- The teacher encourages (constructive) feedback from all quarters.
- The teacher is not teaching in a style that is somewhere between 400 and 4000 years old.
- The teacher is familiar with Differentiated Learning and Assessment for Learning and has some initial strategies for incorporating both of these into lesson plans.
In relation to Differentiated Learning the teaching strategies should aim to cater for both those with learning difficulties and those who need further higher-order thinking activites.
Hopefully I won’t get inspected by one of these inspectors anytime soon.